Who we are
our website : https://www.hotelvictoriaflorence.com. We are Quattro ESSE s.a.s. ( Hotel Victoria), and you can contact us by writing to the email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the number +39055287019. Information regarding the handling of personal data ex art. 13 D.lgs. 196/2003 Dear sir/madam, we hereby inform you that D.lgs. n. 196 of the 30th June 2003 (“Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali”) covers a person’s rights regarding the handling of personal details. Your details will be treated in accordance with the above regulation, in a correct and open manner, which protects your privacy and rights. Therefore, in compliance with article 13 of D.lgs n. 196/2003, we hereby provide you with the following information:
- The data supplied by you will be used to carry out a booking on Hotel Victoria or on sites affiliated to the aforementioned. If you specify beforehand, by ticking the appropriate box, your details will also be used to send you messages of an informative and/or commercial nature (eg: newsletter)
- The data will be held within an electronic database.
- Inserting your details is obbligatory, given that in their absence it is not possible to make a booking. The lack of such information prevents any furtherment of the contract. In any case you can choose whether or not to receive mesages of an informative and/or commercial nature (eg: newsletter) by clicking on the relevant box in the registration form. This choice can be altered at any point after the intial registration, in the relevant section of the site which is reserved for users.
- The data will be passed on exclusively to the recipients necessary for the completion of the booking contract (eg: the hotel). The data will not be passed on to any outside parties.
- The holder of the data is: Hotel Victoria Via Nazionale, 102/r – 50123 Firenze
- For any further information or queries related to the protection of your privacy, please feel free to send an email to the following address email@example.com
- You can exercise your rights regarding the holder of the data at any point, as per article 7 of D.lgs. n. 196, which for your convenience is reproduced in whole below
Decreto Legislativo n.196/2003, Article 7 – Right of access to personal information and other rights
- The person concerned has the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence or not of personal details which concern them, even if not yet registered, including their communication in an intelligible form.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain information on:
- the origin of the personal details;
- how these details are used;
- the working of the electronic system which manages the data;
- the identity of the holder, the person in charge and the assigned representative as per article 5, comma 2;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal details can be communicated or those who can find out about them.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain:
- the updating, rectifying, and, as applicable, the integration of the data;
- the cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form, or the blocking of data used in violation of the law. This also includes any details which have been passed on but which weren’t necessary for the working of the system;
- the declaration that the acts covered in letters a) and b), as well as their content, are communicated to the parties to whom the personal details are passed on, apart from in cases where such fulfillment proves to be impossible or would require the use of means overtly disporportionate to the protected right.
- The person concerned has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- to the use of the personal details which concern him, with legitimate reason which concerns the purpose of their initial collection;
- to the use of personal details which concern him with the aim of sending publicity or direct sales material either for the fulfilment of market research or commercial communication.
- Technical Cookies These cookies are necessary to maintain proper operation of the website and allow you to navigate the site. They are not used for further purposes and are managed by our company. These cookies are automatically enabled and do not require your prior consent. Please note that disabling cookies may limit your browsing enjoyment on the site.
- Third Party Cookies These cookies, installed by third parties, are used to collect information about your browsing activity on our website in order to provide you with personalized content, internet-based services and tailored advertisements. These cookies are not managed by our company. For more information about this practice and your options, including how to opt out of third party cookies, please visit: http://www.aboutads.info/ and http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
Your contact information
If you need to manage your data, you can contact us by writing to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
or by calling: +39055287019.
How we protect your data
Access to the administrative area is protected by two-factor authentication mechanisms and server and database side protection systems are installed.
What procedures we have in place to prevent data breaches
This site is continuously monitored and updated, as well as the server that hosts it.
In the event of a breach of the data or security systems of this site, we will notify you as soon as possible about any data that has been breached or lost.